Be a part of our team!
Stegia has developed many unique solutions for integrated electric motors in electrical and mechanical systems over the years. Our products can be found in everything from dialysis machines to Kawasaki motorcycles. Our strengths in design are knowledge, flexibility and innovation. Stegia’s design department develops tomorrow’s functions and design. The end product for our customers can be anything from custom motors to complex electromechanical units and modules. Together with our subsidiary Stegia Shanghai, we deliver world-unique solutions to customers all over the world. We are in a strong growth phase and need more stars for our wonderful team in Västerås!
In the role of designer, you will work both independently and in teams. You have the ability to communicate and build good relationships with our external suppliers, as well as our customers. You have a genuine interest in technology and stay up to date on what is happening in the market, and are not afraid to try new solutions. Our success is based on the willingness and ability to adapt quality products to the customer’s specific needs. According to your knowledge, this service is adaptable, the most important thing is that you have a great interest in technology, can collaborate and develop with the rest of the team in developing the world’s most innovative engine solutions.
Great technical interest!
• Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
• Accurate, driven, quality-conscious and good ability to work in groups.
• Qualifying if you have previously worked with motor control of DC, stepper and BLDC motors.
• Good knowledge of electronics and circuit board design, meritorious software is Eagle, Altium Designer or Circuit studio.
• Knowledge of industrial communication interfaces, such as CANopen and Modbus
• Knowledge of test automation.
• Knowledge of planning projects based on different standards in industry, medical technology, and setting up requirements specifications based on customer requirements.
• Qualifying if you worked with wireless communication interfaces such as Bluetooth
• Software development for embedded systems in C, merit is AVR and STM32.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application (CV and personal letter) no later than 1 December to email@example.com. The position may be filled before the application period has expired as selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
In order to continue to develop as a business, we need to think broadly -every employee’s skills and commitment are prerequisites for achieving our goals. This is why we always welcome new ideas and encourage initiative and drive. We offer our employees training and a secure and stimulating environment to work in. We believe in freedom under responsibility and take into consideration the strengths and weaknesses of every employee.
We work with ABB Industrigymnasium in Västerås. If you are interested in getting in touch with us, feel free to email our infomail.
We receive trainees in terms of time, please contact us for your interest!
Work at Stegia
Are you interested in working with us? Even when we do not have a career opportunity for the moment, we are always open for spontaneous applications, so do not hesitate to submit your resume to us! We are always looking for responsible and operated employees who are skilled at what they do, with the right personality and drive that can contribute to our common development.